Roy Kim has been an independent consultant since 2012 helping very large and small enterprise that bring together technology solution delivery expertise to achieve business and IT objectives and always mindful that value is being delivered for the short and long term. As a Microsoft MVP since 2017, he is prolific in keeping up with technology as it can be applied in the real world and fueled by never ending passion.
- Discovery, Strategy, roadmap, planning and on-boarding
- Governance, subscription, and resource management, best practices.
- Virtual machines and networking with Azure Infrastructure-as-a-Service
- DevOps engineering with scripting, Azure DevOps CI/CD Pipelines, ARM template infrastructure as code.
- Web Application development and hosting with Azure App Service
- Review, design and applying general security best practices to minimize and mitigate risks.
- Azure AD
- Conditional Access & MFA
- Cloud app security
- Azure AD Connect
- Monitoring & Alerting with Azure Monitor, Log Analytics workspaces, Queries, Alerts and Azure Sentinel SIEM.
- Azure Kubernetes onboarding, containerization, setup and operations.
Office 365 & SharePoint Online
- Office 365 Strategy, roadmap, planning & discovery
- SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams
- Intranet, Collaboration and Document management design
- Information architecture and management
- Information Protection for files and email using sensitivity labels. Protection policies supporting rights management and encryption.
- Security & Permissions
- Custom App Development
- SharePoint Framework
- Business process automation with Power Automate
- Content and File Migration using Sharegate migration tool
- Troubleshooting and remediation
- Access security with Azure AD and conditional access/MFA